Thursday, August 25, 2011

Holy Cake Pops Batman!

I thought I would try my hand at cake pops the other day since I was going to be entertaining a new play group I organized. I figured hey...just mix em up, roll em out, and stick the sticks in. Easy peasy. WRONG! O my gosh I was so wrong! First off I am 100 percent sure I made them entirely too large. They kept falling off the dang sticks. Actually I am pretty sure that was my whole issue. They were pretty darn tasty and I got hella compliments on them! They were just not very pretty. I am all about presentation too so that kind of ruined it for me. 

Here are the hideous things...



Ugh my gosh that is embarrassing!

Yikes!


So that was that and I swear I am going to get around to baking those dang Cookies and Cream cupcakes! I guess I just haven't been in a baking mood. Booooo on me!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Thanks for reading!

AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment